Thursday, February 2, 2012

Last week I was in SoCal for a CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show.  BUT...before all that started I spent time with my older sister.  We went to the beach, ate, talked, visited the Getty Museum, ate, talked, shopped a bit for me, ate and talked.  (is there a pattern here?)

While at the beach we saw this man drawing an incredible maze in the sand.

 Another visitor to the wharf.

Love this critter!

My sis..isn't she beautiful?

The next day we visited the Getty Museum in LA.  This was my first visit but certainly not my last.  The buildings were incredible, terraces had wonderful views all around, and the art...well, let me say I was so enthralled with looking at it that I didn't take many  pictures...just enjoyed.


Beautiful.


Tomorrow...pictures from CHA...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad that you got to go to the getty with your sissy (and yes she is beautiful) and also CHA.
    dogwood
    ps love the maze.

    ReplyDelete