Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Artistic Friends

The highlight of my trip was to meet Christy Tomlinson, a very special Mixed Media Artist.  She is the reason I dove into the Mixed Media world.  Her SheArt pieces spoke to me and I've been splashing color on canvas ever since.


And, she has a new line out with Pink Paislee...papers, rubons..all of it fabulous!  Check it out.

And, to top it off, I smoozed with these other artists...Hope some of their talent rubbed off on me!!

Image Detail

Ruth Rae
Fabric Mixed Media, Jeweler, Author- sweet and kind


Image Detail
 Jenn Mason, Mixed Media Artist, Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors, Author -
 talented in too many ways to count


 Heidi Grace Kress
Owner of Clever Handmade,  Designer---a fun lady and wonderful Mom




Traci Bautista
Mixed Media Artist, Author - friendly and engaging




 Joanne Fink, Designer,  Calligrapher, Art Licensing Guru -  Beautiful Lady

  It was a privilege to meet and speak with each of them.













No comments:

Post a Comment