Friday, February 3, 2012

CHA CHA CHA

For those that don't know, the Craft and Hobby Association has two trade shows each year.  Vendors from the craft industry showcase their products, put on workshops, introduce artists and shopkeepers from all over come and buy goods for their stores.  It's a fun, exciting, high energy event and one I was fortunate to attend.

Waiting for the show to open on Day 1.

Flash Mob Ladies

My friend Lindsay waiting for the show to open...Isn't she cute?

 
The Graphic 45 booth is loaded with fabulous projects.   Everywhere you look...another ahhhh moment!

 Which is my favorite?


Diane Schultz, Designer and CEO of G45 and me.  I want a hat like that.

 Canvas Corps..really great products and ideas!
 I want to make this!
Simple and cute.

to be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment