Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Day of My Own


I've been so busy the last few weeks that I haven't had much time to craft.  But today as diferent...with hubby not feeling well and the grandkids playing quietly, I was able to put a few things together.  Feels good to get back into the swing of things!

This is a 4x4 canvas with dictionary pages Mod-podged then a bit of oil pastels to highlight. 


I'll be doing a demo at Ben's next week showing hte Imaginisce Petal Roller.  It's like a quilling tools and makes the coolest flowers.  This tag was so easy!
A "Bee's Eye" view.

My friend, Lindsay, with my fun flowers.

Just had to throw in a picture of our recuperating kitty.  When I wasn't making something, I was giving her medicine and a few extra hugs.

And, yes, I finally downloaded all my CHA pictures and will share them.   Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging.
    Great creations!
    Love the house canvas.

    ReplyDelete