Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Job in the Wrold

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...I have the best job in the world.  I demonstrate products/techniques at the best craft store in our area...Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Grass Valley.  I also teach a few classes.  Can you believe it...I get paid to do what I love!

Today I demo'd a handy little tool from We R Memory Keepers called Sew Easy.   This tool was developed to make stitching on your paper projects simpler   Each Sew Easy Piercer makes a different pattern of holes and allows you many options for stitch design depending on how you thread the embroidery floss through the holes.

The Sew Easy stitch piercer (roller-type tool) creates indentations, or perforations, on your surface. Use the piercing mat to protect your dining table! Then with a handy needle that comes with your tool, and some Sew Easy floss, you can make some hand-stitched, groovy borders, focal areas and embellishments along the tracks that you've made. There are scallop, zigzag, and blanket stitches to name a few.



Try it out...it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment